Financial service guide
Access to and use of the Your Wealth Vault website located at yourwealthvault.com.au (the Site) and any products and services available through the Site are subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions create a legally binding agreement between users of the Site (You or Your) and Your Wealth Vault Pty Ltd trading as Your Wealth Vault (ABN: 95 602 965 882) (Us, We or Our).
CONDITIONS OF USE
- The material on the Site is published by Us and is intended for use in and not outside Australia. We make no claim that the information on the Site or the products and services available through the Site are appropriate for use outside Australia. If You access the Site or any of the products or services available through the Site from outside Australia You do so at Your own risk.
- The Site is a business and commercial website and is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- You agree to use the Site and any products and services available through it solely for Your own personal needs and not for any commercial purpose, profit or gain.
- In acquiring financial products or services through the Site, You agree to receive a Financial Services Guide (and any other disclosure document required by law) electronically whether by accessing or downloading the document from the Site or receiving it electronically via email to an email address You provide.
- We own all current and future copyright and related rights, patent rights and application rights, design and trade mark rights (whether registered or unregistered), confidential information and know-how (collectively Intellectual Property) relating to the Site, its content and the products are services available through it. You acknowledge and agree that in using the Site and the products and services available through the Site, You will not acquire any proprietary interest in the Intellectual Property.
- You must not copy (including through use of any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other device, process or application), reproduce, publish or distribute any information, content or data contained on the Site or in the products and services provided through the Site without Our prior written permission.
- The Site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. The provision of such links does not mean We endorse the content, use of or products and services available through such websites. In utilising such links You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for such websites or any products or services available through them or for any loss or damage You may suffer as a result of Your use of or reliance on such links.
- If You subscribe to a product or service available through the Site, Your subscription is for the benefit of You alone and will be provided to You through use of a personal login, user identification and password (Security Information). You must not provide Your Security Information to any other person or otherwise permit any other person to use Your subscription or the products and services that it enables You to access.
- If You have subscribed for a product or service We may suspend or terminate Your subscription at any time if We believe You have breached these terms and conditions.
- While reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that the information on the Site and in the products available through it are free from error, to the extent permitted by law, We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information. All terms implied by law, except those that cannot be excluded, shall be excluded.
- To the extent permitted by law, You release Us from any liability in contract, tort (including negligence), equity or under statute, for any loss, damage or expense You suffer, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential loss howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with: (1) Your use of or inability to use the Site or any products available through it; or (2) Your disclosure of Your Security Information to any other person, or Your failure to take reasonable precautions to protect Your Security Information.
- You indemnify Us in respect of any liability, loss, damage or expense We or our Our related bodies corporate suffer as a result of Your breach of these terms and conditions or any other terms and conditions that You agree to before using the Site or any of the products or services available through it.
- We may update these terms and conditions at any time.